How did you acquire your first 1,000 customers?

Utkarsh Choudhary
13 replies

Replies

Jeffery Kaneda
I am now collecting 1000 users.
Lori Mitchell
How did you successfully acquire your first 1,000 customers? 🚀 Share your strategies, tips, and tricks to inspire fellow entrepreneurs! 💪🔥
Nick Anisimov
Nothing out of the ordinary, just Google (Ads + SEO).
Tim Dierckxsens
On the B2B side - still working on it - launched a business portal (self-service checkout) to speed it up. On the B2C side - we launched a B2B2C product solving rapid onboarding in web3. As a result we have onboarded 3M+ end-users.
sri misra
@web3tim That sounds amazing. What product was it for? Curious as you mentioned Web3 in there.
Aden Will
Mostly through ads.
Alexandre Guérin
SEO and sidecar product. Medium is also a very good place to acquire users.
Sahinur Akther
I acquired my first 1,000 customers through a combination of targeted marketing campaigns, where I reached out to specific audiences who were genuinely interested in my product. Additionally, I leveraged the power of word-of-mouth by implementing a referral program that rewarded existing customers for bringing in new ones.
Divine Rivers
Wow, answers are very helpful as we gear up to launch the first half of our Marketplace come July 17th. Hoping organic marketing and a modest investment in paid marketing does us wonder. Any suggestions/tips & tricks for SEO & SEM on Google?
sri misra
Really great answers in this forum! I was curious about this personally as the first 1000 are the key consumers.