• Subscribe
  • How can businesses quickly understand customer pain points from online discussions?

Abdul Rehman
    4 replies
    We’re excited to launch Buzzabout.ai, your AI-powered tool for quick and insightful audience research. It provides real-time insights into audience behavior and preferences, perfect for content creators and marketers. Why Buzzabout.ai? -Engage in genuine discussions with powerful keyword research. -Monitor metrics like audience size, resonance score, and sentiment. -Let our AI assistant help you uncover hidden insights. -Save time by accessing actionable insights instantly. -Easily share reports and integrate with Slack for collaboration. Check it out: Buzzabout.AI We’d love your feedback!

Replies

Hjalte Niehorster
    Simply read the discussions?
    Chandan Jadhav
    Read and think of solution from user perspective.
    Diogo Maia Caetano
    I think it depends on a lot of factors, like how big the businesses are. If you have an early-stage startup, it should be easy and straightforward. Have some surveys to measure experience and impact and keep an eye on written feedback. Engaging with the community is definitely is best way of moving forward, I would say. This is what I'm trying to do now for Jammin' (https://www.producthunt.com/post...) - let's hope I'm right :)