• Subscribe
  • How can AI enhance the quality of discussions on any platform?

Abdul Rehman
    10 replies

Replies

My3 Murthy
    I think one thing AI can help with is find contextual information relating to discussions without switching tabs. This could improve the quality of the conversation- I think!
    Salar Davari
    It usually does otherwise by delivering prefabricated/ unrelated comments or replies. I wonder how it can help!!
    Abhra Ch.
    @salar__davari @abod_rehman I was gonna type exactly what Salar said. I think its ruining the real human interaction. In factual and complicated topics, yeah, I feel AI is helpful, but anything personal..ruins the experience. 🤷‍♀️
    AI is killing the purpose of community.
    Mileva
    AI can enhance the quality of discussions on any platform by facilitating more meaningful and engaging interactions and it also helps to summarizing key points and providing data-driven insights, AI helps participants stay informed and make well-rounded contributions, ultimately fostering a more productive and enriching dialogue.
    WennectCM
    We're not there yet, but one day a built-in fact-checker AI could help to at least slow down the spreading of some clear nonsense. It may not seem like much, but for some platforms that would be a huge change for the better.
    Aruna Neervannan
    Rather than genAI, AI's applications in search and recommendations on platforms can be way better at enhancing the quality. This would create better cohorts around same topics, much better flow of information. Point being it can be way better than now. Also, although right now AI is not perfect at providing credible fact checks consistently, it will be in the future. This should also be really good for discussions.
    Marina Đurić
    That entirely depends upon the person utilizing AI for any platform.
    Noah Christopher Bennett
    AI can definitely enhance discussion quality. It could summarize key points, fact-check claims, suggest related topics to explore, and even moderate to keep things respectful. Would love to see more platforms experiment with AI assistants to facilitate richer, more substantive convos!