• Subscribe
  • How big is your team?

Vlad Zivkovic
    38 replies
    Hey Product Hunters, happy Monday🚀🚀🚀! Some of us are teams of two, some have complete teams, and some are one man army! How many team members is in your team?

Replies

Devreet
    Team of 5 and slowly growing!
    Gary Ramirez
    Because of the varied backgrounds and expertise of our team members, we are better equipped to work together to solve problems.
    Solveig R
    We at Team Captize App are currently two🧑🏼‍💻👩🏼‍💻
    At clustr.io we are currently 9!
    Andreas Møller
    We are running a very small team, just 4 people at the moment but the output is incredible. We are live on PH today, please support https://www.producthunt.com/post...
    At Zintlr, We're a lean team of 16 people. Yet, everyone has multiple responsibilities, and half of them are generalists.
    Ekrem Çetinkaya
    One is the way to go :))
    Udayraj Parmar
    we are 15 members in just one team and we have 3 teams.
    Igor Lysenko
    The larger the team, the more complex the structure in it, but this is not a problem if the company is growing.
    Jordan Ellis
    1 and 1/4. I'm a one man team, but the valuable support and insight I get from my fiancé and close family are worth their weight in gold.
    yash
    You can say how small it is hahah. I am solo
    Richard Gao
    Just 3 people. Myself and 2 co-founders
    Samuel ‎Mi
    We're a team of three founders, looking to stay employee-less for as long as we can do everything ourselves on top-notch level. (accounting doesn't count🥹)
    Mason Williams
    Hey Vladmir! We are around 20 right now 🚀
    Emin Taha Çelik
    We are a team of 5, and working really hard to make other people's life easier. We are launching today! Waiting for your support.
    Aqeel
    Right now it consists of 6 highly efficient members. But planning to expand it in near future
    Norman Dilthey
    Indie/solopreneur right now building @DIalogAi_io
    Hey we are a team of 4.