Help! Showcasing B2B SaaS UX Work in Portfolio

Chandan Rajbongshi
2 replies
Hey UX fam, Need some advice on revamping my portfolio. I'm a B2B SaaS designer, and it's been a while (around 2 years) since I last updated it. While I haven't been creating those classic case studies with sticky notes, I'm fortunate to be working on real-life projects with impactful outcomes for the business. Here's the challenge: I want to showcase this work in a way that grabs the attention of future clients and employers. So, the question is: How do you all present your actual company projects in your portfolios?

Replies

Bhhavesh Desalhey
Best anchor to showcase projects and case studies in portfolio even which I prefer is, priming method and inverted pyramid method. Start always with stats: Everyone want to know what are the numbers and what difference your decision with design made not just for aesthetic purposes but also considering the business perspective, and then taking reading and viewer through your design journey and why you took that particular decision, so that others too get to know about your thought process. That's all for know. Let me know how much it helps🫡
Launching soon!
Contentify AI can help streamline your content creation process and improve your online presence. Problem: Many businesses struggle with creating high-quality content consistently. Contentify can help by automating content creation across various platforms and tailoring content to align with your brand identity and marketing goals. Try Contentify AI for Free here just look up Contentify AI