Hello and good morning! How did you spend your weekend?

Amber Gardener
38 replies
I hope you everyone had a chance to relax over the weekend. What did you do over the weekend?

Replies

Jonathan Monroe
My weekend was all about attending cultural events and festivals in the city.
@jonathan_monroe Any unique experiences that made the cultural events and festivals unforgettable?
Jake Strack | miingl
Worked on a Pitch Deck. Ain't no rest for the wicked. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜’πŸ˜­
AmazingSylvia
I went to my boxing lessons
@sylvia_sheng Packing a punch on the weekends! πŸ₯ŠπŸ’ͺ Did you leave the ring feeling like a champ?
Tegan Bradleys
It was a normal one. I did some random household stuff.
@tegan_bradleys Any unexpected victories or hilarious mishaps in the world of chores?
Iqra Arif
My weekend was full of creativity as I painted and crafted.
Irsa Doham
I participated in a sports event and had a blast competing.
I took a road trip to the countryside, enjoying scenic views.
Max
I was repairing the car.
@mksaint13 DIY mechanic in action! Any unexpected challenges or victories in the world of car repairs this weekend?
Sidra Arif
Attended a friend's wedding and some shopping and that's how I concluded my weekend after so many working weekends.
@sidraarifali Wedding bells and retail therapy – the perfect weekend combo! How was the celebration, and did you find any hidden shopping gems?
Jaxon Smith
I went to the beach and enjoyed the calming sounds of the waves
@jaxon_smith3 Beach therapy at its finest! Did you catch any mesmerizing sunset views or maybe spot some interesting beach finds?
Grinding for my launch soon, but I'm excited!
Abhishek Bhardwaj
I enjoyed the Diwali festival here in India. Decorated my house with lights and flowers, ate sweets and snacks, bursted crackers. Had a lot of fun.
Anish Sharma
I enjoy the feeling of not working πŸ˜‚...
zuhaib ashfaq
Weekdays for full-time job. Weekend for personal projects and family. No, I'm lying. I also end up spending weekdays working on side projects as well. I need a work-life-side project balance so badly πŸ˜”