Heading to Q3 2024. Share your goals. + Achievements for Q2

We officially crossed 1/2 of the year. What activities and accomplishments do you want to have in the third quarter of 2024? Here's are mine: πŸ‘‰ Visit some conferences. πŸ‘‰ Travel to other countries. πŸ‘‰ Network more with other people offline. πŸ‘‰ Grow my social media presence, communities and YouTube channel. πŸ‘‰ Improve languages I learn (consider attending classes). πŸ‘‰ Interview more interesting people for YouTube. πŸ‘‰ Have a more active lifestyle + try a new sport. πŸ‘‰ Increase income/revenue. πŸ‘‰ Read more books (I slipped). πŸ‘‰ Complete the website. In comments: What I have done in 2024 Q2... now it is your turn. πŸ™‚ Dream and plan big.

Replies

Business Marketing with Nika
Q2: βœ… Grew my Twitter community (current count above 920 followers). βœ… YouTube growth was very steady and slow (only 359 subscribers): https://www.youtube.com/@busines... βœ… Visited some nice folks in Germany. βœ… Got sponsors for my newsletter (but was not my primary goal) – my primary goal is to get sponsors for YT. βœ… Networked more than Q1 (tho online). βœ… Became part of more communities (online and offline). βœ… Started learning a new language. βœ… And maybe other things that I cannot currently remember.
Yvik Ye
Launching soon!
I would like to grow my social media presence, communities, and YouTube channel, I plan to visit some conferences, travel to other countries, network more with people offline, interview more interesting people for YouTube, improve the languages I learn, have a more active lifestyle by trying a new sport, increase my income/revenue, and read more books.
@tymzap Yes, because it replicated what I wrote in my post (check those points with hands pointing to the right) :D
Tymek ZapaΕ‚a
Increase active subscription count for my SaaS and build online presence (ProductHunt, Twitter) more :)
@tymzap do you have exact numbers in your mind? :) Just curious. :)
Tymek ZapaΕ‚a
@busmark_w_nika Yes I have. This is my first ever SaaS and I'm still doing this after my 9-5 job, so numbers are not big. But the goal is to achieve enough so I can call this first micro (really, very micro) business of mine successfull :)
@tymzap Hope you will achieve it. :) To run a business with 9 – 5 work.. uf :D sometimes I have enough after 4 hours. πŸ™ˆ
Alexandre Contador
If you visit the Netherlands let me know! glad to grab a chat Great list :)
I successfully launched Zebracat AI on Product Hunt, gaining 1800+ users, and facilitated an AppSumo launch that provided valuable feedback. I secured new clients, boosted existing client revenue with effective marketing strategies, completed advanced digital marketing courses, and improved my German language skills.
@hamza_afzal_butt Nice! How many (what) languages do you learn + how many clients do you have now and how many would you like to have? :)
@hamza_afzal_butt and originally where do you come from? :)
Prem Saini
Goals achieved in Q2 - Became consistent on twitter, PH & Linkedin - Launched a startup program for student led startups, gaining good traction - Completed work on UI/UX projects for Zixflow - Ads for Zixflow (which i have been delaying) - Joined more communities :) - Been consistent with my newsletter https://www.linkedin.com/build-r...
@prem_saini1 appreciate that you did something for the education system :) and your plans for Q3? :)
Simona O'Neill
πŸ”₯Get back to playing tennis and gym πŸ”₯Start reading again πŸ”₯Hit the first 1000 Canvid users πŸ”₯Spend more time on my new side hustle project (domain already bought and website started) πŸ”₯Do some traveling and fun things with my family πŸ”₯Get up earlier πŸ”₯Less wine!
@simona_o_neill3 Wish you GL with 1000 users! :) I am curious about that own project. πŸ‘€ What is it related to? :)
Simona O'Neill
@busmark_w_nika Thank you! We will for sure need all the luck πŸ˜…. Well, I came up with this idea over a year ago and bought the domain. Started creating the logo and website a couple of months ago, but then all the work stalled. Keeping my cards close to the chest for now, but it's going to be something aimed at the youth and the next generation of young professionals. And it may involve a number of people active here on PH 😜
@simona_o_neill3 Keep me updated! It sounds like something educational. πŸ‘€ Or am I wrong?
CY Zhou
In Q2, we successfully launched a new marketing campaign that increased our customer engagement by 30%. For Q3, our goal is to expand our market reach internationally and introduce two new product features.
@lightfield which countries (markets) do you want to cover (more?)
Andreas Sohns
Great goals! I aim to: πŸ‘‰ Launch new features for Gleans. πŸ‘‰ Expand our user base globally. πŸ‘‰ Attend industry conferences. πŸ‘‰ Enhance our marketing strategies. πŸ‘‰ Collaborate with more creators. πŸ‘‰ Stay active and balanced.
@andreas_sohns Conferences! You hit my weak spot! πŸ˜€ Which ones do you want to visit? πŸ™‚
Andreas Sohns
@busmark_w_nika I'm planning to attend Web Summit and SaaStr Annual. Any favorites you recommend?
@andreas_sohns Was at WebSummit 2024 (partying 5 days in a row) :D You will like it. SaaStr – do not know about this one, I am going to google it. I liked Slush (but it is very cold in Finland. + I am probably about to visit Bits and Pretzels. πŸ₯¨ So will see. πŸ˜€
Elaine Lu
For Q3 2024, I'm looking to expand our digital presence and launch a new product line. In Q2, we successfully increased our customer base by 20% and improved our marketing ROI by 15%.
@elaineluyi Cool! How do you want to increase your digital presence? Can you share in bullet points?
Hitha Boorla
1) Get a clear understanding of how AI works 2) Understand marketing 3) Learn how to make people specific as well as brand specific marketing strategies 4) Be able to execute the strategies 5) Identify the variables when it comes to executing the strategies. Learn how to adapt to the changes. Changes in trends, people, product. 6) This is the ultimate, not sure if I can achieve it this year but - be able to make changes. I have a rough idea on how to adapt to changes around, but what if you figure out how to be the source of the change? Create a trend yourself? Imagine, not working according to what people think, but actually influence what people think? yeah.. That's a huge milestone, but surely want to get there one day.
@hitha_boorla This is a huge kind of psychology in marketing. :) something I used to learn at university :) Maybe some answers we can find together :)
My3 Murthy
I want to do almost everything you have on your list but I also want to eat healthier & reduce screen time. How can we make that happen when I live on social media for work. P.S. If you ever visit Canada- let me know! Would love to meet & show you around
@my3_murthy I feel your points. Most of the time online – fed up with that but at the same time glad to meet great people :D :) Of course, the same applies when you are about to visit Slovakia :)
Lisa Steingold
In Q2, I managed to... βœ… Hit my targets βœ… Buy a home βœ… Put together my content playbook I did not manage to ⛑️ keep to my personal fitness training plan. In Q3, I'm planning to; πŸš€ 3X my numbers πŸ–οΈ Ride my motorbike through Portugal πŸš΄β€β™€οΈ Hit those fitness goals
@lisa_steingold1 What motorbike do you have? πŸ‘€ It sounds idyllic. I was In Portugal in November. Would come back! :D
Nsikan Dickson
I want to travel around the world Also, meet people like you Also, Learn from you and Master
Andy Olo
Biggest subscriber growth in June and most amount of installs for the app in June! Trying to grow more MoM :)
@olo_andy Can you share the approximate amount of MoM you would like to achieve? :)
Marcie Johns
I would like to gain 1-2 clients in Q3. I am working on developing systems towards being efficient and keeping my job until I can go on my own.
@marciej Marcie, in which industry do you want to find clients? :)
Marcie Johns
@busmark_w_nika I really enjoy food, cook books, restaurants, packaging, retail, products. I think it stems from a mild shopping addiction. I love going into stores and see new things on the shelf. Whether that is target or a grocery store. I think it's exciting.
Thomas Hansen
As we head into Q3 2024, my goals include increasing user engagement, launching new features, and expanding our market reach. Achievements for Q2 include hitting our revenue targets and growing our user base by 20%.
@thomas_hansen5 what features do you want to include? If it is not TOP secret :D
Thomas Hansen
@busmark_w_nika Well, mostly foundational AGI-inspired stuff, allowing for AI assistants and similar types of technologies - Such as illustrated here ==> https://ainiro.io/ai-workflows