• Subscribe
  • Have you joined any mentorship platform?

Alyssa Phillips
    7 replies
    Hey everyone If you've discovered any websites that offer free mentorship, I'd love to hear about them. Let's help each other on our learning journeys!

Replies

Michael Suer
    yes we did that with our startup before we funded our startup here in Germany :) our mentors we met at a startup event and they are doing it voluntarily :) They have helped us with a lot of tipps and important informations and provided us a great network as well. I only can recommend it to look for mentors who can help you growing
    Nico Spijker
    I got my mentors by asking managers if they know anyone in their network who would be open to mentoring/supporting. Alternatively you can also look on LinkedIn for people in roles where you would like to see yourself in 10-15 years and shoot them a cold DM (being from the same uni often helps increase answer rates). You'd be surprised how many people are actually open to giving you 1 hour a month as long as you put in the work for making the relationship effective (i.e. prepare good meeting agendas, communicate in time, take the lead on the relationship -- remember these people are often quite busy)
    Romio
    https://app.capacities.io/home/8... Check out if these platforms are right for you..