Have you ever lived in another country? Where and why?

Austin Armstrong
17 replies

Replies

Josee Frank
Yes in SIngapore for work mostly and for about 2 years
Johny burg
Studied one semester to abroad (France) I'm from United Stats.
Anastasiia Stepko
Yep! Actually, I'm Ukrainian and now I'm living in India.
Loane
I was living in Cambodia for 3 months for an internship and now its been 4 months I live in Morocco for another internship but this time I think I found my country ahaha Also spent 1 month in England, Lebanon and Norway but for fun
Kehui Guo
United States for education and work:)
Marie-Philippe Leblanc
Yes! I am at the moment. In Italy. Because the small joys of life are all around and cheap (aka great food and aperitivo)
Kajal d4
I am from India and have never lived in any other country, though I'm not sure why🤔.
Lucy Howard
Yeah, I lived in Japan for two years to teach English and immerse myself in different culture. It was incredible experience that broadened my prospective.
Robert Orr
2 1/2 years in Cambridge, England. They offered me a job and it was a good deal :). I came back because The Tory government is getting openly hostile to people immigrating. I'm back in the US now.
Rebecca Johnson
UK, France, Canada, US - just for fun and education :)
Justin Crosbie
Jamaica for two years....All the insane things that happened in my life happened during that 2 year period ;)
Janne Japs
Denmark for work and family
Natalia Toth
Germany for studies and Hungary for family (later work as well)
Gurkaran Singh
I once lived in Japan for a year, chasing my dream of becoming a sushi master while avoiding chopstick-related mishaps! What about you? Any international adventures on your menu?
Benjamin Sloutsky
I traveled to many countries but only lived in the USA for years. Love the country! I definitely want to experience what it’s like to live in other countries though.
Kshitij
Launching soon!
I am from India, stayed in France for my master's and went to the US for an exchange semester :)