Have you ever lived in another country? Where and why?

Austin Armstrong
17 replies

Replies

Justin Crosbie
Jamaica for two years....All the insane things that happened in my life happened during that 2 year period ;)
Johny burg
Studied one semester to abroad (France) I'm from United Stats.
Anastasiia Stepko
Yep! Actually, I'm Ukrainian and now I'm living in India.
Loane
I was living in Cambodia for 3 months for an internship and now its been 4 months I live in Morocco for another internship but this time I think I found my country ahaha Also spent 1 month in England, Lebanon and Norway but for fun
Kehui Guo
United States for education and work:)
Marie-Philippe Leblanc
Yes! I am at the moment. In Italy. Because the small joys of life are all around and cheap (aka great food and aperitivo)
Kajal d4
I am from India and have never lived in any other country, though I'm not sure why🤔.
Lucy Howard
Yeah, I lived in Japan for two years to teach English and immerse myself in different culture. It was incredible experience that broadened my prospective.
Robert Orr
2 1/2 years in Cambridge, England. They offered me a job and it was a good deal :). I came back because The Tory government is getting openly hostile to people immigrating. I'm back in the US now.
Rebecca Johnson
UK, France, Canada, US - just for fun and education :)
Janne Japs
Denmark for work and family
Natalia Toth
Germany for studies and Hungary for family (later work as well)
Josee Frank
Yes in SIngapore for work mostly and for about 2 years
Gurkaran Singh
I once lived in Japan for a year, chasing my dream of becoming a sushi master while avoiding chopstick-related mishaps! What about you? Any international adventures on your menu?
Benjamin Sloutsky
I traveled to many countries but only lived in the USA for years. Love the country! I definitely want to experience what it’s like to live in other countries though.
Kshitij
Launching soon!
I am from India, stayed in France for my master's and went to the US for an exchange semester :)