Have you ever launched on Product Hunt?

João Freitas
12 replies
Curious if most people here actually launch products or are just here to learn about cool projects and for *the community*

Replies

Igor Lysenko
Yes, every time you launch on PH it's a pretty tough day. I plan to do another launch in March and hope it will be a happy one.
Carter Michael
Yes! About to do my third launch. 1st one was meh-ish. The second was great in my opinion, and the third (to be honest) I expect to be quite lacklustre. Product Hunt has been behaving a bit odd for my account so I'm interested to see how that works. Also I'm not a big fan of the new homepage only showing the top 10.
Launching Feb 5th. I came here to launch, but fell in love with the community. Will be a very active participant even after launch!!
Markk Tong
Launching on Product Hunt can be a great way to get your product in front of a new audience and gather valuable feedback. Many people in the community have launched their products here and have found success in doing so. It's also a great place to learn about cool projects and connect with like-minded individuals. Whether you're here to launch a product or simply explore the community, there's always something interesting to discover on Product Hunt.
Apurva Desai
Launching on Feb 14th (https://www.producthunt.com/prod...). Currently I am learning new things from here.
Artyom Sviridov
Yep, we did in November.
Utkarsh Agarwal
Yes, today being the first of many Would love to have your support on this: producthunt.com/posts/findr-5
Oxana
Launched few times last year, ended on the 9 and 10 position 👀 But here also to know more about new products 🚀
Edward
Not yet, but I'm planning to launch
Daniel Burns
Not yet, but we are planning to launch this year ;)