Have you ever applied to a startup program from a software company?

Bohdan Zahriia
6 replies
I saw a lot of startup programs, where you can get a lot of software credits, big discounts, and free trials. Is it possible to get these offers? And what you can advise getting it more likely?

Replies

Theresa Powell
I had the opportunity to be part of a startup program from a software company and it was like embarking on a roller-coaster ride - full of ups and downs, but with each turn, we learned something valuable and vital for our startup's growth.
Linda Diaz
I did apply to a startup program by a software company, it was an exhilarating ride full of challenges and immense learning, which helped boost my business in unimaginable ways.
Larry Reed
The experience was transformative; it pushed me and my team out of our comfort zones, and we found incredible growth through it.
Jennifer Garcia
I've tried my hand at one such program; it was like stepping onto a fast-paced treadmill – challenging but rewarding, and it offered my startup some much-needed exposure.
Virginia Price
I sure did! It felt like diving headfirst into a whirlpool of innovation, creativity, and a great deal of hard work, but the outcomes for our business made it all worthwhile.
Jack Davies
Yeah, joined a few incubators in the past. They offer great resources and connections. But, it's essential to make sure the program aligns with your startup's goals and stage.