Have you ever applied to a startup program from a software company?

Bohdan Zahriia
6 replies
I saw a lot of startup programs, where you can get a lot of software credits, big discounts, and free trials. Is it possible to get these offers? And what you can advise getting it more likely?

Replies

Jennifer Garcia
I've tried my hand at one such program; it was like stepping onto a fast-paced treadmill – challenging but rewarding, and it offered my startup some much-needed exposure.
Linda Diaz
I did apply to a startup program by a software company, it was an exhilarating ride full of challenges and immense learning, which helped boost my business in unimaginable ways.
Larry Reed
The experience was transformative; it pushed me and my team out of our comfort zones, and we found incredible growth through it.
Virginia Price
I sure did! It felt like diving headfirst into a whirlpool of innovation, creativity, and a great deal of hard work, but the outcomes for our business made it all worthwhile.
Theresa Powell
I had the opportunity to be part of a startup program from a software company and it was like embarking on a roller-coaster ride - full of ups and downs, but with each turn, we learned something valuable and vital for our startup's growth.
Jack Davies
Yeah, joined a few incubators in the past. They offer great resources and connections. But, it's essential to make sure the program aligns with your startup's goals and stage.