Going all in into the PH launch

Claudiu Cogalniceanu
19 replies
Sentrya 2.0 is scheduled for launch on 14th May on Product Hunt, and this time I would love to get top 3 ❤️ Last year I did a low key launch here for Sentrya. By low key, I mean that I created my launch page on a Monday, and scheduled it for the next day. No marketing, no followers, no reach outs. I did this to see how a launch would go, and to validate my idea. Surprisingly, it went really well. I had 90something upvotes, and about 15 sign ups to my waiting list. Great results! And now, more than 6 months later, a lot of updates and new features, I’m ready to launch version 2.0. But this time I’m going all in. This time, I am: ✅ Helping others with their launches ✅ Posting on Twitter and a niche subreddit for Sentrya ✅ Posting on other subreddits (not sure which yet) ✅ Write about the launch on my blog I plan to get top 3 this time, and hopefully this strategy will help. Are you launching soon? What’s your marketing strategy for it? Check out Sentrya 2.0 launch here 👉 https://www.producthunt.com/prod...

Replies

Tomasz Korzeniowski
Good luck, Claudiu! I did the same with our last launch, and today we are giving it our 100%. We just launched HAY's DX Platform today, and it's currently in 4th position, so your support would mean a lot to us! Looking forward to your launch.
Michael Shver
Good luck on the launch, subscribed to it! I'm also launching my app soon, in early May. Hoping for success for both of us! 💪
Claudiu Cogalniceanu
@michaelshver best of luck Michael! And thank you for your support❤️ What are you launching?
Michael Shver
@claudiu_cogalniceanu the app for soccer team owners, managers and coaches! The idea is that it will assist them in reducing the time spent on team management, provide a new networking channel and offer them an easier way to find sponsors 🔥
Claudiu Cogalniceanu
@michaelshver that sounds really cool and interesting! Do you have a Coming soon page?
Claudiu Cogalniceanu
@michaelshver followed👌 you can update the link and include the prefix (https://) so we can access the link directly
Michael Shver
@claudiu_cogalniceanu I would gladly post a direct link, but I really can't! Sometimes Product Hunt blocks links, which is quite unfortunate when you want to share your product 😅 I suppose it's some form of anti-spam measures, but they seem to work somewhat randomly. There have been several occasions where I couldn't post a link to our product website, even though I hadn't shared it with anyone for days 🤷‍♂️
Dima Isakov
Good Luck With Launch! I hope it will be great.
Elena Tsemirava
Good luck! I'm following it.
Asmitha Rathis
Wish you all the best on your launch, notified to it! I'm also launching a product soon, its my first launch.
Claudiu Cogalniceanu
@asmitha_rathis1 thanks Asmitha! Good luck with your launch! What are you working on? Can you share a link with us?
Asmitha Rathis
@claudiu_cogalniceanu My team and I have been working on building QueryPal, an AI Slack assistant that provides instant answers based on your team’s chat conversations, knowledge bases and company documents. Website: querypal.com Launch teaser: producthunt.com/products/querypal
Ruben Boonzaaijer
Good luck, I'm notified!