Going all in into the PH launch

Claudiu Cogalniceanu
19 replies
Sentrya 2.0 is scheduled for launch on 14th May on Product Hunt, and this time I would love to get top 3 ❤️ Last year I did a low key launch here for Sentrya. By low key, I mean that I created my launch page on a Monday, and scheduled it for the next day. No marketing, no followers, no reach outs. I did this to see how a launch would go, and to validate my idea. Surprisingly, it went really well. I had 90something upvotes, and about 15 sign ups to my waiting list. Great results! And now, more than 6 months later, a lot of updates and new features, I’m ready to launch version 2.0. But this time I’m going all in. This time, I am: ✅ Helping others with their launches ✅ Posting on Twitter and a niche subreddit for Sentrya ✅ Posting on other subreddits (not sure which yet) ✅ Write about the launch on my blog I plan to get top 3 this time, and hopefully this strategy will help. Are you launching soon? What’s your marketing strategy for it? Check out Sentrya 2.0 launch here 👉 https://www.producthunt.com/prod...

Replies

Michael Shver
Good luck on the launch, subscribed to it! I'm also launching my app soon, in early May. Hoping for success for both of us! 💪
Michael Shver
@claudiu_cogalniceanu I would gladly post a direct link, but I really can't! Sometimes Product Hunt blocks links, which is quite unfortunate when you want to share your product 😅 I suppose it's some form of anti-spam measures, but they seem to work somewhat randomly. There have been several occasions where I couldn't post a link to our product website, even though I hadn't shared it with anyone for days 🤷‍♂️
Claudiu Cogalniceanu
@michaelshver best of luck Michael! And thank you for your support❤️ What are you launching?
Michael Shver
@claudiu_cogalniceanu the app for soccer team owners, managers and coaches! The idea is that it will assist them in reducing the time spent on team management, provide a new networking channel and offer them an easier way to find sponsors 🔥
Claudiu Cogalniceanu
@michaelshver that sounds really cool and interesting! Do you have a Coming soon page?
Claudiu Cogalniceanu
@michaelshver followed👌 you can update the link and include the prefix (https://) so we can access the link directly
Dima Isakov
Good Luck With Launch! I hope it will be great.
Tomasz Korzeniowski
Good luck, Claudiu! I did the same with our last launch, and today we are giving it our 100%. We just launched HAY's DX Platform today, and it's currently in 4th position, so your support would mean a lot to us! Looking forward to your launch.
Claudiu Cogalniceanu
@korzonek upvoted Tomasz! Congrats on the launch! Love the ducky logo btw😁
Elena Tsemirava
Good luck! I'm following it.
Claudiu Cogalniceanu
@elenat thanks Elena! Fingers crossed 🤞
Asmitha Rathis
Wish you all the best on your launch, notified to it! I'm also launching a product soon, its my first launch.
Claudiu Cogalniceanu
@asmitha_rathis1 thanks Asmitha! Good luck with your launch! What are you working on? Can you share a link with us?
Asmitha Rathis
@claudiu_cogalniceanu My team and I have been working on building QueryPal, an AI Slack assistant that provides instant answers based on your team’s chat conversations, knowledge bases and company documents. Website: querypal.com Launch teaser: producthunt.com/products/querypal