Getting spammed on LinkedIn ?

Umar Saif
10 replies
Well if you are using PH for sometime, you must have faced this. ๐Ÿ˜… I get a number of LinkedIn messages everyday to support launches on PH. I try to reply to all and also support their launch. But itโ€™s becoming hectic to do so nowadays, too many requests and Iโ€™m having a busy schedule myself. I still hope and will try my best to support. Waiting to hear your encounters. Share your experience ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿฝ

Replies

Nico Spijker
Reaching out for the first time on launch day is a bit lazy. People should do it in advance to build more of a relationship. Ghosting post-launch is also distasteful and will land you and your product on my blacklist. ๐ŸŒš
Nico Spijker
@slimmy82 Yeah I usually ghost them right back in those situations. That's a literal "don't see the forest through the trees" kinda situation. ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ People launch to get others to ask questions/see the product but then proceed to not answer when someone shows interest. smh.
@nicolaas_spijker lol I had someone reach out pre launch with a link. I asked a few questions. No answer, then launch day he reaches out with another ask for help to upvote without even acknowledging my message. Iโ€™m all about support. But have the decency to reply when someone asks questions.
Elena Tsemirava
That's what the community is for, to support each other. Itโ€™s not difficult for me to upvote everyone who asks, I can find 5 - 10 minutes a day for this. I hope they will support my lunch later too.
Daniel Zaitzow
I get hit up quite often from the PH community but I reply to all of them as (I hope) they'll be happy to support my launches in-kind.
Umar Saif
@dzaitzow I try to do the same but the numbers are increasing everyday ๐Ÿ˜…
Daniel Zaitzow
@umarsaif I guess that means you're doing something right!
Umar Saif
@dzaitzow cheers! Best wishes for you man