• Subscribe
  • Getting new b2b customers: What works best for you?

Casper Brix
    11 replies
    I used to rely 100% on paid meta ads. Now, my marketing mix for my B2B acquisition flows looks a lot different - and unique to each company. Some e.g. rely 100% on boosted Reels with DM's driving conversion. Other 100% on LinkedIn marketing. What works for your business and why? 🤔

Replies

Ethan Wade
    Cold calling works best in my opinion. Conversion rates to demo are much much higher than cold emailing.
    Casper Brix
    @salesify And looking forward to your launch! I just hit the notify me :)
    Ethan Wade
    @casper_brix Thanks you! appreciate it :)
    Luka Brzin
    Cold emailing works bets for us. Identifying your ICP is very important but you also have to consider a wider audience. If your interested in learning more feel free to contact me on LinkedIn and I will try my best to give you the best advice possible. Cheers.
    Casper Brix
    @luka_brzin Thanks, Luka! I will :)
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    I find cold calling or emailing the best way and attempting to find a 'large' customer because that works as an anchor.
    Casper Brix
    @vaibhavdwivedi Interesting! Do you use any specific tools to find the leads?
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    @casper_brix So far, I have only tried it organically and manually through LinkedIn.
    Tom Rudnai
    Depends on ICP hugely, i think. If you're selling Sales Tech, Cold Calling 100%. If you're selling to technical personas, communities work great. Also put the product front and centre and let them play around with it.
    Casper Brix
    @tom_rudnai1 cool thanks for sharing this