• Subscribe
  • Getting new b2b customers: What works best for you?

Casper Brix
    11 replies
    I used to rely 100% on paid meta ads. Now, my marketing mix for my B2B acquisition flows looks a lot different - and unique to each company. Some e.g. rely 100% on boosted Reels with DM's driving conversion. Other 100% on LinkedIn marketing. What works for your business and why? 🤔

Replies

Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    I find cold calling or emailing the best way and attempting to find a 'large' customer because that works as an anchor.
    Casper Brix
    @vaibhavdwivedi Interesting! Do you use any specific tools to find the leads?
    Luka Brzin
    Cold emailing works bets for us. Identifying your ICP is very important but you also have to consider a wider audience. If your interested in learning more feel free to contact me on LinkedIn and I will try my best to give you the best advice possible. Cheers.
    Ethan Wade
    Cold calling works best in my opinion. Conversion rates to demo are much much higher than cold emailing.
    Tom Rudnai
    Depends on ICP hugely, i think. If you're selling Sales Tech, Cold Calling 100%. If you're selling to technical personas, communities work great. Also put the product front and centre and let them play around with it.