• Subscribe
  • Fastest way to increase points on personal profile?

Abdal Yousef
    6 replies
    What are the best strategies to increase points on Product Hunt? Is engaging with the community through discussions and comments the best way to achieve this goal? Does creating and launching side products increase my points? I am planning to launch Jaeves 2.0 soon. I am also planning to launch a couple of side projects in the next few months.

Replies

Hussam
    Jaeves: Content & Marketing AI Copilot
    Jaeves: Content & Marketing AI Copilot
    interested
    Tommy Tannenbaum
    Hey Abdal - There are about 8 different strategies that you can use for a successful PH launch. The main focus is not necessarily getting upvotes, but rather setting up systems for gathering information from the community. Honestly, I would need to learn more about Jaeves and your goals before I could give you in-depth strategies for what you should do successful launch. We have a 20 page playbook that averages 2nd. Send me your link and I'll schedule some time to discuss this in more detail - tommy@selectfew.co
    Delia Wu
    I'm also interested to learn how points impact the launches? Does makers with higher points get to the top easier at the launch time?
    Paweล‚ Tomaszewski
    @delia_wu upvotes from users with more points (at least 100, brown badge) are more valuable than from newcomers to the platform
    Jeff Graber
    Regular engagement helps maintain and enhance your brand presence, keeping you relevant and top-of-mind. A feedback loop is essential for continuous improvement. You understand firsthand what works and what doesn't. If community trust and loyalty are paramount, prioritize engagement. If showcasing innovation or capturing new markets is the goal, focus on side projects.
    Yemi Oyepeju
    Engagement with others' content e.g. launches and discussions, as well as reactions/engagements your contents generate will earn you points I believe. Earning badges from e.g. valuable suggestions you leave on launches which are then tagged "Bright idea" or sort of. 1 word: "Engagement". Show up, not necessarily show out.