Exciting day: Intent is LIVE 🚀

Dóra Izsáki
29 replies
Wish you knew your leads' true intent? 👀 We've turned session recordings into actionable AI summaries delivered straight in the tools you love. Our AI analyzes the strength of the intent and identifies your leads' main interests - and after months of preparation, it is finally available on PH as of today! 🚀 Tell us what you think! Is there anything we could improve? Is there a feature are you looking for? Let us know! 👂 https://www.producthunt.com/post...

Replies

Nanertysss
One of the key advantages of GGBet is the huge selection of sporting events to bet on. Whether you're into soccer, basketball, hockey or even cyber sports, you're sure to find interesting events to bet on at GGBet. With a wide selection https://ggbet-registration.com/e... of sporting events, users can enjoy variety and choose exactly what suits their interests and preferences. This makes GGBet an attractive choice for a wide range of players.
Fantastic news! Sending my warmest wishes to the entire team at Intent as you embark on this exciting journey. May your efforts be met with resounding success 🚀
Tegan Bradleys
Upvoted your great work.
Woody Robles
This is amazing Supporting you!
Della Fims
Hi, I know a great way to help you You can improve your skills and reach new heights in chess. Try using next best chess move This service offers not only the opportunity to play in automatic mode, but also to learn with the help of progressive techniques.
The concept of turning session recordings into AI-powered summaries is brilliant, Dóra; it seems like a real game-changer for lead qualification. I'm curious to see how it identifies nuanced expressions of intent – will be exploring this on PH today!
Soumil Rathi
Sounds like an interesting product. Congrats!
Millie Miller
Congratulations on the launch.
Apurva Desai
Many Congratulations🥳
Swayam
Congratulations Dóra! Supported!
Jamie L
The AI-powered session summaries sound like a game-changer for lead qualification, Dóra! I'll dive in and see how it aligns with my sales process, and I'll share any suggestions for features.
Vincent Xu
Dóra, transforming session recordings into AI-powered summaries is a brilliant move for understanding leads—definitely a tool with potential to revolutionize lead qualification. I'll take a closer look and share any insights or feature suggestions I might have!
Chiara Schwarz-Weichhart
Congratulations on going live with Intent! 🚀 Can you share a bit about the journey from concept to launch?
Sophia Williams
Congratulations on the launch of Intent, Dóra! Transforming session recordings into AI-powered summaries is a game-changer for lead qualification; I'll be sure to dive in and share my insights.
Congratulations on the exciting launch of Intent! Understanding your leads' true intent is crucial for effective engagement and conversion, and with this innovative tool, you can now gain actionable insights directly within your preferred platforms. As you explore Intent's capabilities, consider augmenting your strategy with AiToolsKit.ai, a comprehensive platform offering a range of AI, SEO, writing, YouTube, and social media tools for free. By incorporating these resources into your workflow, you can further enhance your understanding of customer intent, optimize your marketing efforts, and drive meaningful results. We're excited to see how Intent transforms your approach to lead generation, and we're here to support you every step of the way! https://bit.ly/product-hunt-AiTo...
Joseph Thomas
Fantastic! Congratulations for your launch.
Michael Gammon
Happy to support Dóra :)
Marc Andre
Congrats on the launch! Intent looks like a really awesome tool.