• Subscribe
  • Everyone thinks LinkedIn is Cringe. But it's the best place to get B2B clients as a founder.

Darius Ogenyi
    7 replies
    I am building a content studio that creates content for founders to attract their ideal users/customers on LinkedIn. How much would you pay for this? Why would this idea fail?

Replies

Eugene Lipski
    Those who think LinkedIn is Cringe have probably never used it to its full potential. To understand how much I'd be willing to pay for your product, it would be great to see examples and metrics. For example, you did something for some business and their check went up by n% or lead flow went up by n%. Worth starting with demonstrating the value to the business I think.
    Darius Ogenyi
    @eugene_lipski awesome, I appreciate and thanks for your feedback.
    Darius Ogenyi
    @eugene_lipski Incredible pespective Eugene. Suppose I could build your brand to generate 10-50 highly qualified leads per month, how much would you be willing to pay for this service. Now, you'll still need to commit 30 minutes per day to engage with your audience to keep it authentic. I am just playing around pricing and value here, so indulge me.
    Eugene Lipski
    @dariusogenyi It's pretty hard to predict that because for different businesses and even niches within those businesses, the cost of attracting leads can be hundreds of times different, you know. If it's about, for example, my main business, which is product design and websites for startups, we get most of our leads through referrals from existing clients. If we're trying to find clients, on the other hand, I'd say we can pay $500 for 10 targeted leads in our business. It's all very melted down. Sometimes we have a multi-month waiting list and we don't spend any money at all on leads for half a year, and sometimes we spend a few thousand dollars to get a few new clients.
    Arz
    Interesting! But how would it be different from Taplio?
    Darius Ogenyi
    @arzmn Taplio is a scheduler and Ai writer, and we all know, AI can only write a certain kind of content only when given the right prompts. Think of my studio as a ghostwriter that partners with you in building your founder brand online.
    Arz
    @dariusogenyi Awesome concept, future of entrepreneurship is Founder Led!