Dream of having a central hub where you can share your knowledge and build a dedicated following?

Andreas Sohns
14 replies
Would you be interested in such a platform that lets you store, curate, and discover content and recommendations in a visually appealing, AI-powered knowledge hub.

Replies

Nick Piscopio
I would love a place which allows individuals the ability to market their apps quickly and easily. Would this product do that?
Andreas Sohns
@nickpiscopio Yes, Gleans can help! It lets you curate and share your app content easily across platforms, making marketing faster.
Nick Piscopio
@andreas_sohns What if a user doesn't have any platforms?
André J
Launching soon!
kinda like cosmos.so? but with AI?
Andreas Sohns
@sentry_co Abosultely! Gleans offers a similar concept to Cosmos.so but with advanced AI to supercharge your content curation and recommendations.
André J
Launching soon!
@andreas_sohns Looks slick! can't wait to see it live! With all SoMe's it's all about building critical mass. The go to market has to be outerwordly with SoMe nets. How do plan to solve the GTM?
Andreas Sohns
@sentry_co Totally agree, building critical mass is crucial. For our go to market plan, we are focusing on a few things: Partnering with influencers. Creating engaging content that highlights Gleans's unique features and building a strong community through early user feedback.
Ramit Koul
It is very similar to what we envision but on a much broader sense. We have launched today but featured very late. Would be great if you check out and support if you feel that🙏
Maklyen May
Sounds an interesting idea, but what would be the main purpose of such a product? Will it be for those looking to build following through content creation?
Andreas Sohns
@maklyen_may Thanks for your interest! It's designed for anyone who wants to build and manage their online presence effectively, whether you are a content creator, influencer or just some passionate about sharing great content.
Eser Çetinkaya
Hi Andreas, Gleans' website is really intriguing, good work. May Gleans help startups building SaaS products, in very specific fields, like developer tools, to market and monetize their content? As an example, our product is for developers and software companies, so we should be in platforms that those companies are in. Do you have an integration for LinkedIn for example. How does Gleans work in this context? Or are we out of the target for Gleans :) I wish best of luck btw, I read that you are trying partnering with influencers. I hope it works well :)
Gurkaran Singh
Oh, a central hub for sharing knowledge and building a following? It's like creating your own digital brain with a fan club attached! Imagine the possibilities of having all your wisdom in one spot, like a personalized Google for your expertise!