• Subscribe
  • Do you use Threads (by Meta)? And if so, why?

Toni
    23 replies

Replies

Phil Meyer
    I don’t use either - I did use Twitter back in the day though. I’m surprised threads isn’t more popular with the PH crowd. I need to give it another look myself 🤔
    Toni
    @phil_meyer Yes, I feel it's not popular among PH users or indiehackers.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    No. Paradoxically, instead, I started to use Twitter. And do not regret it. I was a little bit fed up of Meta environment and needed anything else.
    @toni_pm Yeah, it is, because Twitter in our country is rarely used. I am a little bit off of my society :D
    Toni
    @busmark_w_nika that's funny ! 😅
    Ricardo Batista
    Twitter is still where the community is
    Toni
    @rbatista19 That's my belief too.
    Ruben Boonzaaijer
    Nope, twitter is still better in my opinion
    Toni
    @ruben_boonz likewise. But since Threads states they have millions of users, i was wondering if people in our environment use it.
    @ruben_boonz Agree with this
    Jose Rodríguez
    yes i have just a channel for productivity directory on it: https://threads.net/productivity...
    Toni
    @stan8086 Thanks. And is it an 'active" community, do people engage?
    Samuel Rondot
    No I don’t but I will probably realize in a year or two that I should have :)
    Toni
    @samuel_rondot i had the same FOMO at some point, but seems like it’s not really used by entrepreneurs and tech people. 😅
    No, being honest, I don't find it very helpful for building a community. Twitter is my place of power
    Toni
    @sandradjajic same for me. I feel like it fell short to manage to gather people and create a sense of Community.
    Ryan Zhang
    Yes, I use Threads because it offers a unique blend of community engagement and topic-focused discussions, making it easier to follow conversations that interest me. Its seamless integration with other Meta platforms enhances my overall social media experience.
    Miller Guptel
    Yes, we utilize Threads by Meta, leveraging its features for efficient communication and collaboration. As an Insulation Expert, Threads streamlines our discussions, allowing for organized exchanges and swift decision-making. Its threaded structure fosters clarity, enhances teamwork, and ensures that pertinent information is readily accessible, ultimately optimizing our workflow.
    Maurizio Isendoorn
    I don't use threads. I do sometimes use threats and that can also work 😉
    Toni
    @maurizioisendoorn for business that can more useful 😂