• Subscribe
  • Do you use Threads (by Meta)? And if so, why?

Toni
    23 replies

Replies

Maurizio Isendoorn
    I don't use threads. I do sometimes use threats and that can also work 😉
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    No. Paradoxically, instead, I started to use Twitter. And do not regret it. I was a little bit fed up of Meta environment and needed anything else.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    @toni_pm Yeah, it is, because Twitter in our country is rarely used. I am a little bit off of my society :D
    Ricardo Batista
    Twitter is still where the community is
    Ruben Boonzaaijer
    Nope, twitter is still better in my opinion
    Toni
    @ruben_boonz likewise. But since Threads states they have millions of users, i was wondering if people in our environment use it.
    Jose Rodríguez
    yes i have just a channel for productivity directory on it: https://threads.net/productivity...
    Toni
    @stan8086 Thanks. And is it an 'active" community, do people engage?
    Phil Meyer
    I don’t use either - I did use Twitter back in the day though. I’m surprised threads isn’t more popular with the PH crowd. I need to give it another look myself 🤔
    Samuel Rondot
    No I don’t but I will probably realize in a year or two that I should have :)
    Toni
    @samuel_rondot i had the same FOMO at some point, but seems like it’s not really used by entrepreneurs and tech people. 😅
    No, being honest, I don't find it very helpful for building a community. Twitter is my place of power
    Toni
    @sandradjajic same for me. I feel like it fell short to manage to gather people and create a sense of Community.
    Boris Markarian
    Sugar Free: Food Scanner
    Sugar Free: Food Scanner
    No, absolutely
    Ryan Zhang
    Yes, I use Threads because it offers a unique blend of community engagement and topic-focused discussions, making it easier to follow conversations that interest me. Its seamless integration with other Meta platforms enhances my overall social media experience.