• Subscribe
  • Do you try to become a thought leader in the space your startup is trying to solve problems?

Jorge Medina
    2 replies
    Hello fellow builders 👋 I'm wondering if you guys are using content to achieve thought leadership in your startup's space as a means to create a qualified audience that will later be interested in your product. If so, how do you do it? What are your biggest struggles?

Replies

Jakub Havej
    Hi Jorge 👋 Yes. As a solo maker, I strive to build credibility on social media (X, LinkedIn) by both building in public and by educating people. I've shifted my focus from relying on a rented social media audience to building my own by encouraging people to subscribe to my newsletter to establish a more direct and lasting connection. My approach is all about value-based marketing, expecting people to convert later along the way. The struggles? Prioritization + crafting the content due to limited capacity + little to no reach on social media. But I believe it's only a matter of time and consistency 💪
    Jorge Medina
    @jhavej it's definitely a challenge to add this to the mix of the solo maker but I believe it stopped being an option quite a while ago. Without distribution there's no product!