Do you strictly follow the color language while designing or creating?

Rahul Agarwal
11 replies

Replies

Mather Marker
I don't always follow color rules strictly in my designs, but I use them as a helpful guide. This makes sure my work looks good, sends the right message, and creates the right feelings. Mixing these rules with creativity usually gives the best results.
Julian Wong
We usually try to, especially for ASA.team, we like using iconic yellow and similar color themes :)
Konrad S.
What color language you mean exactly?
Gurkaran Singh
Designing without following color language strictly is like trying to play a song without the right notes – you might end up with a joyful noise, but not necessarily a masterpiece!
If the design system and branding guide says yes to you as a designer, you must listen ;) But really, sometimes the meanings generally associated with colors may not sit well with the design. In that, it’s good to let go of that. Also, consider accessibility while making these decisions.
Rahul Agarwal
@vertikanigam That's something from an experienced designer, What's your product here?
@rahul_agarwal23 I'm about to launch cxful, our UIUX suite and design system. Very soon on cxful . com and here on PH.
Rahul Agarwal
@vertikanigam That's great! let's connect - www.linkedin.com/in/sjarahul Let me know when you launch! you can count my vote.