• Subscribe
  • Do you run any outbound campaigns for your agency or SaaS?

Rohan Chaubey
    13 replies
    Have you been running cold outreach campaigns for your agency or SaaS? If yes, what channels do you use and what does your tool stack look like? I have been running some large scale campaigns for startups I do advisory for. I have tried tons of tools ranging from cold email senders to email finders, etc. I am curious to know your stack. Share in the comments below. :) P.S. Shoutout for @Yaro_y — he reached out to me today via X sharing the latest updates of his cold email product. It's called Pipl AI 2.0 in case you're interested.

Replies

Yaro Y.
    Thanks for a shoutout Rohan - really appreciate it! Damn, I tried EVERY cold outbound tool out there. And... meh... all of them missed something, so I decided to build my own :-)
    Ulrica Storset
    @yaro_y My take is that we are moving towards more personalized marketing experiences rather than pushing everything to everyone. We are working on a platform, solarplexus.ai, to tailor your marketing and communicaiton to different target groups and personas, automated and at scale. We will launch it here on Product Hunt next week. Please check it out. Very interesting if we could connect it with your outbound tool - is that e-mail?
    Juliette BEGUE
    I'm working for a SaaS (Sweego, we're launching in September). We haven't activated an outbound strategy, but we will in October. I'll tell you the results if you're interested in :)
    Rohan Chaubey
    @juliettebegue_ Juliette, looking forward to your launch. It's October already, did you launch in September or you're launching in October? Yes, keep me posted. My LinkedIn profile is on my profile bio. :)
    Vladimir Arustamian
    Linkedin SalesNavigator works best for outreach. The conversion rate is much better than Email. For lead generation, we use our own database of all European companies that win public tenders. We use our product to create leads and personalized cold messages.
    Waison Lee
    @vladimir_arustamian2 Here is my email. lee.waison1029@gmail.com Could you kindly email me?
    Waison Lee
    @vladimir_arustamian2 I am interested in the database you have.
    Geo
    Targeted email marketing: 1. Personalized outreach to potential clients based on industry and needs 2. Drip campaigns to nurture leads over time
    Ulrica Storset
    @dianelee My take is also that we are moving towards more personalized marketing experiences rather than pushing everything to everyone. We are working on a platform, solarplexus.ai, to tailor your marketing and communicaiton to different target groups and personas automated and at scale. We will launch it here on Product Hunt next week. Please check it out.
    Abhimanyu Kapoor
    I do that, too, for cold emails. The main thing was the open rate with copy, timing, and email because if you don't do it correctly, you can quickly get into a spam folder. So, I'm curious if there is a product out there that takes care of that. P.s I would love to get your thoughts on the discussion that i am recently posted and your views on it. - https://www.producthunt.com/disc...
    James Edward Thompson
    We're using a mix of strategies at my B2B SaaS startup. Outbound email has been our bread and butter for getting early customers and feedback. LinkedIn outreach to relevant people has also worked well. Planning to test out cold calling soon to see if that moves the needle. Curious what channels have performed best for others?
    Dmytro
    LinkedIn Sales Navigator + a bit of brand awareness upfront:)
    Alistair Blake Sutherland
    Launching outbound campaigns soon too! Eager to compare notes. Any specific tactics or tools you're planning to use? I've heard good things about Reply.io and Lemlist for personalized cold outreach at scale. Keep me posted on your results!