Do you like to work on weekends?

PRIYANKA MANDAL
47 replies

Replies

Zion Melson
Launching soon!
I love to work on weekends, that's when the best code is written πŸ˜„
Business Marketing with Nika
When I work on stuff I like – definitely YES!
Business Marketing with Nika
@priyankamandal what are your love projects for now?
PRIYANKA MANDAL
@busmark_w_nika Right now, I'm focusing on successfully selling my product, which has been incredibly rewarding. Besides that, I'm also exploring some side projects to keep my creativity flowing.
Michael
I keep weekends for myself.
PRIYANKA MANDAL
@michael_baumgartner Agree Michael. It's so important to have time for yourself to recharge and enjoy personal activities.
ISTIAK AHMAD
i'm a Workaholic Priyanka πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
Andreas Sohns
I usually avoid working on weekends.
PRIYANKA MANDAL
@andreas_sohns Sounds like you’ve mastered the fine art of work life balance. Enjoy your well deserved break.
Igor Lysenko
I work any time, including weekends. I like to work on weekends.
My3 Murthy
100% yes- mostly side projects that help me level up!
Kelly Doyle
Weekends are usually my time to unwind. I absolutely love diving into photography on weekends using Lightroom latest version. It's my creative outlet! However, when there's a need, I'm more than happy to roll up my sleeves and help out, even on weekends.
Marie-Philippe Leblanc
I do!
Matthew Grant
I avoid working on the weekends unless it's something super urgent. I'm a workaholic, but over the years I've recognized the importance of setting aside time for personal and social activities.
Pratheek Adi
Weekends are my time to recharge and unwind, so I prefer to keep work at bay during those precious days.
Luca
As I work full-time and am trying to finalise my product which I am launching soon, I have to work at least some of the time on weekends otherwise I am not progressing fast enough. It is a balance though between work, family, friends, exercise, doing all the stuff around the house and then also finding time to relax and unwind. I found that not having a strict routine is better for me, but rather take each weekend as it comes - sometimes I get to do more, sometimes I don't. It depends on what is on, how I feel and what kind of week I've had. But I do try and do something at least each weekend.
PRIYANKA MANDAL
@luca3927 Luca, you have a healthy perspective on managing these different aspects of life. Best of luck with your product launch, and I hope you continue to find that balance.
Luca
@priyankamandal I try, still not perfect... its all a balancing act. So I am learning to understand earlier when I can push to do more and when I need to rest more. TBH I find it super easy to push and super hard to rest, but having had a stress breakdown a few years ago and going through the very hard recovery of that, I try to keep things in balance more. My strong suggestion to anyone is, don't over do it. Once you have a breakdown, its not a 1 week or 2 week recovery and that is it, it impacts you for years, I still respond way differently now to stresses in my day to day life than what I did before. So it's best not to cross that threshold. At the end of the day, yes productivity is awesome, achieving goals is great and those should all be things we strive for, but not to the determent of our health or relationships.
Borey Washington
only when there is a dateline to ship product
PRIYANKA MANDAL
@borey_washington I totally get it. When there's a deadline to ship a product, the pressure is definitely on.
Gurkaran Singh
Oh, weekends are like debugging code - not always ideal, but sometimes necessary for a smoother run during the week!
Kirill Oleinichenko
I work every day. But not much per day. Like... 4 hours a day
Gregory Karfo
Absolutely not , i feel like my brain is not working from Saturday to Sunday...
Claudia Nathan
I don’t ~like~ to work on weekends but I’ve seemingly convinced myself work is life πŸ™ƒ kudos to those who can shut down on weekends, working on it lol
KC Onrade
I like to have a me-time and family time on weekends but there can be few instances when I open my laptop and work for a bit.
Mekyal Amiri
I reserve weekends for my me-time and avoid work to recharge for the upcoming week.