• Subscribe
  • Do Affiliate Marketers Hangout on Product Hunt?

Daniel Zaitzow
    12 replies
    It feels like a lot of makers / founders but how about marketers - specifically affiliate marketers?

Replies

Fabian Maume
    As Reditus finished 1st product of the day, I would say yes.
    Daniel Zaitzow
    @fabian_maume totally - on our side it would need to be B2C or B2SMB upon launch.
    Tanvirul Huda
    Yes, some affiliate marketers do hang out on Product Hunt, but it's generally known for attracting makers and founders more than marketers.
    Daniel Zaitzow
    @tanvirulhuda it feels that way!
    Alex Shilin
    @dzaitzow are you considering or had experience with Partnerships e.g. co-sell or marketplace placements?
    Daniel Zaitzow
    @alex_shilin something we're talking about internally - I think at the onset we'll launch our Challenge - Launch our platform - lean heavy into the affiliate ecosystem (mucheye/JV Zoo/ JV notify pro etc). I started the thread as I think our challenge (and platform of course) will be of value to early stage makers / solo-founders / really small teams with it comes to ideation + their GTM vision. Anyhoo - Is that something you've done re: Partnerships e.g. co-sell / marketplace placements?
    allengrey
    Hey everyone! πŸ‘‹ I recently came across something intriguing called the "33 Blue Room" https://33blueroom.org/ in Malaysia. Has anyone else heard about it or been there? I'm curious to learn more and hear your thoughts!
    Daniel Zaitzow
    @allengrey I think this might be a bot or you're really in the wrong place haha - Blueroom looks like a great restaurant though!