Did you know that food delivery apps can take up to 30% of each sale?

Mathis Vella
5 replies
Hey PH community! Here is my 3rd launch in 4 weeks! I was a frequent user of Uber Eats, Glovo (in Spain), and similar services, but I found out they take a significant cut of what you pay for your meals. So, I decided to help restaurants gain independence with their own mobile apps through dinesto! Got questions? Shoot! https://www.producthunt.com/post...

Replies

Purple Ocean
Wow I have never heard about it. The fact that food delivery apps can take up to 30% of each sale is quite surprising. This definitely impacts both the restaurants and the customers. On a related note, my experience with Mezeh customer service was excellent when I ordered directly from them. It's often better to order straight from the restaurant to support them more effectively. Plus, direct interaction often leads to better service and fresher food.
André J
Launching soon!
30% Man! Im going to homecook next time 😂
neo7878
To begin, clarify your app's purpose and target audience. Then, focus on design and functionality. If you're looking for features that enhance user experience and efficiency, consider checking out insights on delivery apps. Additionally, finding a reliable development team or platform specializing in app development could streamline the process.
jimmy
Beauty in the Pot Singapore is a hotpot restaurant that offers a unique and immersive dining experience. The beauty in the pot restaurant has a variety of soup bases to choose from, as well as a wide selection of fresh ingredients to cook in the hotpot. Beauty in the Pot Singapore also offers a variety of sauces and condiments to enhance the flavor of your food.