Day 5 on PH, my SaaS is ready to be pre-launched! Im excited!

David Baker
8 replies
Hello!! I have been pumped all week getting familiar with product hunt and have my Lead-gen SaaS product ready to pre-launch/launch. I am super excited. I have 0 expectations on what will happen but I am just happy to be able to share this with others and hopefully be right about my product! I am now also on my 5 day streak, 195 left to go! (my goal is 200 days for now). I am confident this product will be a winner. I can't wait! Is anyone else in this excited stage at the moment too?

Replies

Yuki
What is the lead gen channel your SaaS uses? Would love to learn more!
David Baker
@yukioyama It's going to be web and whatsapp for the launch and will be adding more once I get the ball rolling!
Jake Tital
Here's to the next 195 days
Jake
Yeah I find it very exciting, and I'm really enjoying PH so far (only a few days in myself) although my launch is some time away. I actually find the more time I spend on here the more motivated I get to get my project finished! Good luck with your first launch! 🚀
Burak Esen
I am currently in the same situation as you and also new to PH. But our launch is still a few months away. I thought I'd start early. :) I wish you every success and look forward to hearing how it went for you.
aidiary
Good luck with your first launch! 🚀
Bruce
Good Lucy!👍🏻
Sonia Ponzo
I found out about Product Hunt relatively recently (not sure how it wasn't on my radar!) and I'm really enjoying it too - it's such a kind community, full of interesting ideas and people.