Hello everyone! I'm new. 2 day streak going for 200!

David Baker
13 replies
Hello everyone! I am new to the world of Product Hunt but I am an avid SaaS builder and am going to launching my first product here hopefully by the end of this week! I am super excited. Looking to connect with others. I want to take my 2 day streak and make it 200+! Come say hi!

Replies

Michael Shver
Welcome to Product Hunt! What are you planning to launch?
David Baker
@michaelshver Hello, thanks! I built an automatic lead-generating system for businesses. I wanted to streamline adding a support system for businesses and make something very easy to use! I am just getting the listing finished as we speak and trying to maximize my chances of it being successful!
Michael Shver
@cheekyprogrammer sounds like a great idea! 🔥 Lead generation is certainly a headache for many of us!
David Baker
@michaelshver I think so! and GOOD lead generation too! I am just getting a demo video recorded today and should hopefully have a listing ready to go on here! I'm excited!
Julia Engelsmann
Welcome David!
Kim Hallberg
Welcome to PH! 👋 Congratulations on your 2 day streak, it's only the beginning. Found any interesting products so far? 😀
David Baker
@thinkverse Thanks! I will be at 200 in no time! I have been spending all day trying to get my product ready so I haven't had a chance to look at anything else yet.. but i will!
Kim Hallberg
@cheekyprogrammer that's OK, you'll have plenty of time to browse around while getting your streak to 200. 👍 If you're planning to launch I'd recommend reading the (launch guide) for some really good tips.
Asmitha Rathis
Welcome! I joined recently, I have a 10 day streak so far.
David Baker
I am now on day 3! :D Good morning everyone! I am probably going to launch next week! I just have a demo video to record then im pretty much ready to go! yay!