• Subscribe
  • Daily question: Has your product been launched today, or is there any progress?

Zane Ryan
    17 replies
    Tell us, let us know, instead of developing in the dark

Replies

Isabella Claire Anderson
    Just pushed a major update yesterday! UI redesign, performance improvements, and some new features. Traffic is already up 20% today. Keep grinding y'all, progress not perfection 💪
    Govi Chan
    Launching tomorrow, and I hope to get more attention !
    YanXu
    Yesterday's release didn't secure us a top ranking, but it did get featured, which provided some help. Thanks to everyone who supports us!
    Polina Kumanova
    Hello Zane! May I ask you, please, how far in advance before launching a product it is necessary to create PH account for it? Are there any tips that may help boosting launch results? Thanks!
    Zane Ryan
    @polina_kumanova Hello, I can tell you about my current experiences and what I am doing. I registered my account two weeks in advance and became active in the PH Community, understanding the rules, gaining points, voting more, and replying more. I think this way I can meet more people, learn about their products while also introducing my own products. I believe there will be people willing to help you achieve a higher ranking when you launch your product. I think this is the simplest and most direct way that doesn’t require spending too much money but is effective; the only thing you need is to be sincere and spend time communicating.
    Polina Kumanova
    @yixotieq Thank you so much Zane, I appreciate your quick response! Will definitely follow your tips.
    Alim Marediya
    Launching in a month 🤞🏼. What strategies should I use?
    Isabelle W
    Just launched! it's called "Quotemark". Shoot me a message with your feedback if you try it out.