• Subscribe
  • Daily question: Has your product been launched today, or is there any progress?

Zane Ryan
    17 replies
    Tell us, let us know, instead of developing in the dark

Replies

Isabelle W
    Just launched! it's called "Quotemark". Shoot me a message with your feedback if you try it out.
    Govi Chan
    Launching tomorrow, and I hope to get more attention !
    YanXu
    Yesterday's release didn't secure us a top ranking, but it did get featured, which provided some help. Thanks to everyone who supports us!
    Polina Kumanova
    Hello Zane! May I ask you, please, how far in advance before launching a product it is necessary to create PH account for it? Are there any tips that may help boosting launch results? Thanks!
    Zane Ryan
    @polina_kumanova Hello, I can tell you about my current experiences and what I am doing. I registered my account two weeks in advance and became active in the PH Community, understanding the rules, gaining points, voting more, and replying more. I think this way I can meet more people, learn about their products while also introducing my own products. I believe there will be people willing to help you achieve a higher ranking when you launch your product. I think this is the simplest and most direct way that doesn’t require spending too much money but is effective; the only thing you need is to be sincere and spend time communicating.
    Polina Kumanova
    @yixotieq Thank you so much Zane, I appreciate your quick response! Will definitely follow your tips.
    Alim Marediya
    Launching in a month 🤞🏼. What strategies should I use?
    Isabella Claire Anderson
    Just pushed a major update yesterday! UI redesign, performance improvements, and some new features. Traffic is already up 20% today. Keep grinding y'all, progress not perfection 💪