Content ideas for March

🀞 I promised myself that I would come up with these before March starts. (Because I am sometimes late.) πŸ˜… Feel free to do anything with them. – 3 [topic] mistakes you might be making and how to fix them – Instead of this [insert a mistake(s) your audience is making]... try this [insert what they should do instead] – The secret to [desirable result] no one is talking about – Here's why your current [topic] isn't working for you – [#] tools you need to [what your audience would be able to do/achieve/gain from using the tools] – How I set my week up for success as a [what you do] – POV: You finally figured out how to [result your audience wants to achieve] – Imagine what it would be like to [a situation your audience desires]... MARCH HOLIDAYS & OBSERVANCES March 1st: World Compliment Day (You can start today! πŸ˜ƒ and make a compliment on my note... hahaha just kidding) March 8th: International Women's Day March 10th: Daylight Savings March 15th: World Sleep Day March 17th: St. Patrick's Day March 19th: First Day of Spring March 20th: International Day of Happiness March 31st: Easter

Replies

Mathis Vella
awesome! Just scheduled my new article "How I set my week up for success as a [Nika fan]" for tomorrow!
Mathis Vella
@matej_cabadaj Spilling hot coffee on your lap wakes you up faster than drinking it! It’s crazy that beside making good content, She can also wake you up!
Business Marketing with Nika
@matej_cabadaj @mathis_vella you want more wake-up calls from me? I can wake you up anytime. 4am? Could be? :D
Ghulam Abbas
March 1st: My birthday πŸŽ‚ πŸ˜ƒ
@abbas143official Congratulation! Which song do you wish to play? πŸ™ŒπŸ˜ƒ
Russ Halilov
@abbas143official March 17th - My Birthday. Need to get to Product of the Day in March. It would be my best gift πŸŽ‚
Ian Williams
Thanks for sharing!
Fabian Maume
And there is the April's fool to get ready for ;)
@fabian_maume do you have any of April's tips? πŸ˜ƒ
Atticus Li
March Madness for those in the states and into Basket Ball!
Edena
Great tips. I didn't know we had an international day of happiness. Very wholesome.
Aris Nakos
Very smart. Don't sleep on World Sleep Day! Few will understand..
Thomas
Are you ready to create engaging social media posts with our march content calendar ideas?
Maria H
Wow! Thanks for sharing!