• Subscribe
  • Chatting Directly On Product Hunt - What do you think?

edricnguyen.eth
    14 replies
    Hey Product Hunt community! I'm also a maker who has launched many times on Product Hunt. Now we've just rolled out our MVP with a new idea. So I'd love to hear what you think! Introducing Buidler - a magic extension that turns every website into a social hangout. By installing our extension, you can hang out, ask questions, or collaborate with everyone on the website directly on websites you love - no more switching or searching for chat channels. ๐Ÿš€ย Key Features: 1. Chat Anywhere, Anytime: Discuss news articles, share thoughts on videos, or simply make friends with people right on the sites you visit! 2. Enhance Website Interactivity: Buidler brings chat spaces to every webpage, from blogs to forums, e-commerce, and any other platform, making them more socially interactive. 3. Explore Whatโ€™s Happening Behind The URLs: Get valuable insights from others discussions around the URLs you're browsing! 4. Community Chat Plugin: Website owners can increase user engagement by integrating our plugin. Strengthen user loyalty, attract new visitors, and grow your community organically. Please take a few minutes to try out our extension at: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/buidler-one-extension-any/omhbdacaeafhladkifficmjmpeaijlfc?hl=en Our website: https://buidler.app Would love to hear all your feedback! Thank you! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Replies

Weiru (Launching Vizard now)๐Ÿ’œ
    Wow interesting idea! would love to check it out! BTW we just launched Vizard today - would love for you to check us out too!
    @khanhhungnguyen Hey thank you for trying us out!! Yes - just upload your video and you can either clip manually or click "create AI clips". Not sure why its not working for you. Can you shoot me a message on Linkedin (linked in my profile. PH not allowing me to add Linkedin link here for some reason...) I'd love to take a look for you!
    edricnguyen.eth
    Buidler - Web3 Messaging App
    @weiruye Thank youu, your launch looks great and I have voted for it. I tried to register and create a video, but it was not successful. Do I just upload the video and it'll make short ones automatically?
    edricnguyen.eth
    @weiruye I'm not sure if I'm making any mistakes or not. I just follow the instructions and paste links from Youtube. I've seen your website processing for a while, but only one video appeared instead of several short videos.
    @khanhhungnguyen ahh how long is your uploaded video? might be because of video length. we run into this challenge when the videos uploaded are less than 20mins
    edricnguyen.eth
    @weiruye About 1m:22s.This is link that I used:
    . You can try again on it
    Sanket Goyal
    Wow, this is superb for PH. Excited to connect with folks here direcly
    edricnguyen.eth
    @sanket_goyal Great to connect with you! If you install our extension, we can chat directly on the Product Hunt website from now.
    Sanket Goyal
    @khanhhungnguyen perfect, let me do that, currently using safari so might be an issue
    edricnguyen.eth
    @sanket_goyal If you have any problems, let me know and I'll assist you!
    Rok Bozic
    ThinkDiffusion
    ThinkDiffusion
    This is great, thank you guys!!
    edricnguyen.eth
    @bzcrk It's my pleasure. Wish you a good day.