• Subscribe
  • Chatting Directly On Product Hunt - What do you think?

edricnguyen.eth
    14 replies
    Hey Product Hunt community! I'm also a maker who has launched many times on Product Hunt. Now we've just rolled out our MVP with a new idea. So I'd love to hear what you think! Introducing Buidler - a magic extension that turns every website into a social hangout. By installing our extension, you can hang out, ask questions, or collaborate with everyone on the website directly on websites you love - no more switching or searching for chat channels. ๐Ÿš€ย Key Features: 1. Chat Anywhere, Anytime: Discuss news articles, share thoughts on videos, or simply make friends with people right on the sites you visit! 2. Enhance Website Interactivity: Buidler brings chat spaces to every webpage, from blogs to forums, e-commerce, and any other platform, making them more socially interactive. 3. Explore Whatโ€™s Happening Behind The URLs: Get valuable insights from others discussions around the URLs you're browsing! 4. Community Chat Plugin: Website owners can increase user engagement by integrating our plugin. Strengthen user loyalty, attract new visitors, and grow your community organically. Please take a few minutes to try out our extension at: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/buidler-one-extension-any/omhbdacaeafhladkifficmjmpeaijlfc?hl=en Our website: https://buidler.app Would love to hear all your feedback! Thank you! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Replies

Weiru (Launching Vizard now)๐Ÿ’œ
    Wow interesting idea! would love to check it out! BTW we just launched Vizard today - would love for you to check us out too!
    edricnguyen.eth
    Buidler - Web3 Messaging App
    @weiruye Thank youu, your launch looks great and I have voted for it. I tried to register and create a video, but it was not successful. Do I just upload the video and it'll make short ones automatically?
    @khanhhungnguyen Hey thank you for trying us out!! Yes - just upload your video and you can either clip manually or click "create AI clips". Not sure why its not working for you. Can you shoot me a message on Linkedin (linked in my profile. PH not allowing me to add Linkedin link here for some reason...) I'd love to take a look for you!
    edricnguyen.eth
    @weiruye I'm not sure if I'm making any mistakes or not. I just follow the instructions and paste links from Youtube. I've seen your website processing for a while, but only one video appeared instead of several short videos.
    @khanhhungnguyen ahh how long is your uploaded video? might be because of video length. we run into this challenge when the videos uploaded are less than 20mins
    edricnguyen.eth
    @weiruye About 1m:22s.This is link that I used:
    . You can try again on it
    Sanket Goyal
    Wow, this is superb for PH. Excited to connect with folks here direcly
    edricnguyen.eth
    @sanket_goyal Great to connect with you! If you install our extension, we can chat directly on the Product Hunt website from now.
    Rok Bozic
    ThinkDiffusion
    ThinkDiffusion
    This is great, thank you guys!!