• Subscribe
  • Challenge as a founder

Abdu Agial
    13 replies
    One of the ongoing puzzles I'm navigating is lead generation. In a digital world saturated with content and services, standing out and reaching the right audience requires a mix of strategy, creativity, and persistence. I've been experimenting with various channels, refining our messaging, and seeking collaborations to ensure DesignEminence reaches those who'd benefit most. I'm eager to hear your thoughts, feedback, or any similar experiences you might have had. Perhaps some of you have insights or tips on lead generation? P.S. We are going to launch our productized service next week, so stay tuned.

Replies

kan pocha
    I am not a founder yet.
    Dzmitry Tsemirau
    I agree, marketing, including lead generation, is the main challenge for most startups.
    Pam K.
    Our product launch next week should be of interest to you.
    Sagar Patel
    Honestly, I’m in the same boat as you. I’m still refining my approach. So far I am trying posting content to attract potential users, and cold emails/dms to find even more potential customers/users. Eventually I will settle down on one channel that works the best!
    Abdu Agial
    I am Pushing content and coupling it cold outreach. Will post my learnings and experience soon.
    Mr Trump
    hy abdu agial i am also founder of website https://onlinebillmepco.pk/ .i work on this website more than 3 months but still traffic on my website is very low if you have any strategy how i can increase traffic of my website please share with me that starategy i shall be very thank full to you..
    Fabian Frank Werner
    👋 Consistency and discipline are my bottlenecks.
    Abdu Agial
    @fabianfrankwerner Understandable! Many of us struggle with those. Remember, small consistent steps over time can lead to significant progress. Keep pushing!