• Subscribe
  • Cats or Dogs person?

Lukas Rüger
    74 replies
    We just had a huge fight in the office about which side has more "followers" - so let's settle this once and for all. State your choice and why you love cats or dogs more!

Replies

Matej Cabadaj
    More of a dog person myself. I like their loyalty, trainability and the dog eyes :) What I like about cats is their independence.
    @matej_cabadaj I’m the same, love the loyalty and how they always want to be with you
    Lukas Rüger
    I'm definitely pro Cats: They're chill, low-maintenance and clean. Sometimes they can be random & mean, but I'd say that makes them fun.
    Lukas Rüger
    @slimmy82 Glad to see someone agreeing with me - especially when uniting a dog and a cat person with my comment haha
    Claudiu Cogalniceanu
    @lrueger definitely cats. For the exact reasons you mentioned😁
    @lrueger I’m dog person, I agree with you on the low maintenance part
    Diksha Patro B
    Hard to say, I've owned both at some point! It's more about the context - i.e am I feeling playful or cozy? But at the same time - at the end of the day I am a pet lover!
    Lukas Rüger
    @dikshapatrob Love your take - why not both?
    I am Dogs person!
    Hannah
    both of them - because they're so cute
    Lukas Rüger
    @giahan_03 You're right on that. Have you owned both of them at some point?
    Igor Lysenko
    I have a house, and there is a cat in the house, and a dog outside, and I love both of them. I can't choose (
    Markk Tong
    Dogs have this incredible loyalty and companionship that is hard to beat. Plus, they are always up for an adventure and never fail to bring a smile to my face with their playful nature.
    @markk0217 totally agree with you!!
    Lukas Rüger
    @markk0217 Damn, maybe I have to re-evaluate my decision on cats ...
    Josh B.
    I prefer cats
    Felya Bilgen
    Cats: Clean, love home, and happy on their own.
    Markk Tong
    I'm definitely a dog person. I love their loyalty, playfulness, and the way they can always brighten up your day.
    Sidra Arif
    Dialog AI
    Dialog AI
    Launching soon!
    I was a dog person but now I am a cat person all because of my friend's cat duo, and the duo also has a very cute and lovely YouTube channel.
    Daria Sokolovskaya
    Both... depends on the mood
    Dev Donald
    None of them. 🤐
    I really enjoy the company of both cats and dogs, but I've noticed that having a cat tends to keep me cozier at home. On the flip side, having a dog motivates me to be more social and active. So, if I had to choose, I'd say I lean towards being a dog person – they're great companions for getting out and about!
    Rihab Zaidi
    The answer is yes, simply yes lol