• Subscribe
  • Can you share a moment when stepping outside your comfort zone led to unexpected joy?

Marianne Jarrett
    6 replies

Replies

Nigel Engel
    Writting on this post, it was scary at first, but while typing in getting unexpected joy to hear the replies!
    Artyom Sviridov
    Went to live in a completely different country, all alone, on my own. That was a life-changer in many ways.
    John Alshaye Abelilla
    When I start to shift my career. From teaching to designing. I hope I can also learn web development.
    Drew "Sales Playbook Builder" Williams
    I was in Costa Rica, and jumped off a waterfall. I was apprehensive about jumping off as it was pretty high. Once I hit the water, I came up with a big smile on my face!
    Dariana Glava
    The last one happened when I went to a stage and performed a dance in front of a huge audience. It's been my first time since I was 10 and got stuck with movements, couldn't remember the next one during the solo rhythmic gymnastics performance. Since then, it's been my fear. Now it's not anymore:) Talking about PH, I've never worked in tech industry and never even heard of LLM before but joining my incredible team pushed me to discover this new realm and I AM so happy I am here now. You can check our AI novel generating tool we launched today btw!! (just go to my profile:)
    Aamir Jamal
    Imagine someone who is typically reserved and shy, avoiding social events and public speaking. One day, they decide to challenge themselves by participating in a local community event and giving a short speech Mazer Zone escape room camden. Initially anxious, they find themselves connecting with the audience, receiving positive feedback, and even making new friends.