• Subscribe
  • Can you share a moment when stepping outside your comfort zone led to unexpected joy?

Marianne Jarrett
    6 replies

Replies

John Alshaye Abelilla
    When I start to shift my career. From teaching to designing. I hope I can also learn web development.
    Artyom Sviridov
    Went to live in a completely different country, all alone, on my own. That was a life-changer in many ways.
    Nigel Engel
    Writting on this post, it was scary at first, but while typing in getting unexpected joy to hear the replies!
    Drew "Sales Playbook Builder" Williams
    I was in Costa Rica, and jumped off a waterfall. I was apprehensive about jumping off as it was pretty high. Once I hit the water, I came up with a big smile on my face!
    Dariana Glava
    The last one happened when I went to a stage and performed a dance in front of a huge audience. It's been my first time since I was 10 and got stuck with movements, couldn't remember the next one during the solo rhythmic gymnastics performance. Since then, it's been my fear. Now it's not anymore:) Talking about PH, I've never worked in tech industry and never even heard of LLM before but joining my incredible team pushed me to discover this new realm and I AM so happy I am here now. You can check our AI novel generating tool we launched today btw!! (just go to my profile:)
    Aamir Jamal
    Imagine someone who is typically reserved and shy, avoiding social events and public speaking. One day, they decide to challenge themselves by participating in a local community event and giving a short speech Mazer Zone escape room camden. Initially anxious, they find themselves connecting with the audience, receiving positive feedback, and even making new friends.