• Subscribe
  • Bitcoin is rising again. Do you think the dollar might be replaced by crypto in the future?

Giacomo Bretel-De Simone
    6 replies

Replies

Infoist Hub
    No! The case against Bitcoin is grounded in several critical concerns that challenge its viability as a sustainable and secure asset. One of the most significant issues is its environmental impact. Bitcoin's proof-of-work mechanism requires immense computational power, leading to substantial energy consumption that has raised alarms about its carbon footprint.
    Ruben Boonzaaijer
    No shot. I think crypto's downsides are bigger than it's upsides, so it will never take over
    Giacomo Bretel-De Simone
    @ruben_boonz Interesting take. Mind detailing the downsides and upsides?
    Ruben Boonzaaijer
    @french_ninja I think crypto has shown to be very dangerous in terms of big scams. I think this will get regulated more, but probably by limiting the freedom we have now with crypto. That's why I don't see it as a good long-term option for investing. Not even speaking about giving criminals a tool to keep them in business and make their lives easier.
    Giacomo Bretel-De Simone
    @ruben_boonz interesting argument. There have indeed been a lot of scams in crypto, but it's a brand-new sector that needs to mature. Plus, more and more qualified, honest people are entering the field which contributes to improving the quality of what's developed there. Interestingly, cash is way more used by criminals than crypto: https://cointelegraph.com/news/c... Crypto is 100% transparent and traceable, cash isn't.
    Migu Rico
    In a universe where the crypto markets move faster than light, every trader is on a quest to find the Millennium Falcon of investments—a ship capable of making the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs, metaphorically speaking. Enter the domain of trading bots, the hyperdrive engines for your portfolio. The cosmic library at https://www.healthseekergame.org is like finding an ancient map to hidden star systems, where knowledge about these digital droids is as abundant as stars in the sky. They illuminate the path to constructing these bots, the impact of interstellar news on their navigation systems, and even give a telescope view into the nebula of decentralized trading bot technology. For those looking to pilot their investments with the precision of a Jedi, understanding the droid psyche becomes the Force that guides you, ensuring you’re never flying solo, even in the darkest corners of the financial galaxy.