Biggest challenge whilst structuring your MVP?

Hakan Baybas
24 replies

Replies

Lawrence Cox
Scaling too fast was my biggest hiccup. Thought more features meant more users, but it just led to a cluttered MVP. Less is more.
AR Imtiaz
I think prioritising targetted user demands
Hakan Baybas
@arimitaz it is a good one, but I think at that point we won't have valid user demands unless we have beta users, maybe user pains or problems could be.
AR Imtiaz
@bybshkn yes, but what i do is i try to find some potential users and have a coffee chat with them, even before building a product
Frank Sondors
What's the highest value you can generate for the lowest input
Hakan Baybas
@franksondors This is important, I believe. Can we say defining a good value proposition is key?
Frank Sondors
@bybshkn naturally and if you have a lot of competitors, you also have to explain how you're different to your competition.
Shivangi Awasthi
Learning and Adapting from Users. But prioritizing what needs to be done/planned with your product vision.
Janice Wilson
Biggest challenge with MVP? Feature creep, hands down. It's tempting to add all the bells and whistles. Gotta be disciplined, focus on the core problem you're solving.
Putting unnecessary features in MVP and delaying the launch. Make sure you do your prior UX research before you decide the core features.
Hakan Baybas
@johnberg deciding features of the project for MVP, I think people sometimes underestimate this one. You're right, indeed.
Ilyes Ouhadj
From my experience working with SaaS founders, these are some of the biggest challenges that SaaS founders face when structuring their MVP: 1. Deciding which features to include. 2. Balancing time and resources 3. Making sure the MVP is valuable. 4. Getting feedback from users. 5. Scaling the MVP. I always suggest they talk to their users, start small and be flexible and don't forget to get feedback early & often and finally plan for scalability!
Trosclairson Darron
Definitely, nailing down the core features while keeping the essence intact can be quite a challenge. Striking the balance between Instagram Followers simplicity and functionality is key. Also, managing expectations and avoiding feature bloat is crucial. Best of luck with your MVP structuring!
Natella Nuralieva
Prioritization for sure! And staying focused on what you consider a priority.
Steve Lou
Knowing how to present yourself. And explaining clearly how you can solve their main pain points
Nadim
Stick to your original goals while listening to potential customers to see if it’s worth adding more to it
L E O
You’ve probably heard of and played some popular fighting or action stickman games before, but Stick Man has the reputation of being the best stickman fighting game of all time, and it is very popular and loved by Android and iOS users. stick war legacy mod apk
8 ball Poll
You’ve probably heard of and played some popular racing or car parking games before, but this game has the reputation of being the best car parking game of all time. It is highly popular and loved by both Android and iOS users car parking multiplayer mod apk unlocked everything .