• Subscribe
  • Best way to kick off a productive working day?

Darya Antonyuk
    25 replies
    For me, it's allowing myself to indulge in a cup of coffee while watching some TV series or YouTube videos, you?

Replies

Sara jalildokhti
    doing some meditation and yoga! after that a nice cup of coffee
    Darya Antonyuk
    @sara_jalildokhti awesome, thank you! I'll check it out!
    Darya Antonyuk
    @sara_jalildokhti sounds like a very nice morning! tried yoga, but couldn't make myself doing it on a regular basis. Do you watch some online videos with workouts?
    Sara jalildokhti
    @darya_antonyuk i had the same experience but since i discovered my favorite style of yoga i can't let it go! simply search for different type of yoga classes on youtube and find your favorite! mine is iyengar yoga which mainy focuses on strength.
    It's best to start the day by checking out Product Hunt)))
    Darya Antonyuk
    @alex_egorov totally agreed! I do the same all the time!
    Prem Saini
    I need to move my body in the morning, i feel once i workout i can kick start my day off
    Darya Antonyuk
    @prem_saini1 awesome strategy! though sometimes I feel like I've lost too much energy if I work out in the morning. Don't you have such problems?
    Erkin Bek
    The main thing is to start in the morning and start doing important and challenging tasks. But I rarely do that myself )
    Darya Antonyuk
    @erkin_bek yeaaaah, very hard to make myself do that right from the beginning
    Elena Tsemirava
    For me it's a tasty breakfast and a cup of coffee.
    Darya Antonyuk
    @elenat love it! my fav breakfast is eggs, avocado, and a toast
    Drew "Sales Playbook Builder" Williams
    Big glass of water, breakfast with my partner and son. Then eliptical workout.
    Dzmitry Tsemirau
    Almost the same: a cup of strong tee, reading the news and watching some YouTube.
    Dzmitry Tsemirau
    @darya_antonyuk I see different auto channels and video game news. Purely for relaxation and nothing for work.
    Evgeny Kotelevskiy
    No phone before breakfast + sport exercises for 30 mins before work
    Darya Antonyuk
    @evgeny_kotelevskiy wow, no phone sounds almost impossible for me... sounds like something worth trying
    Naoto Shibata
    Drink a cup of coffee while reading product hunt! It motivate me
    Lera Shulga
    For me, it's waking up early (6-7 a.m.) and going for a walk. No gadgets, just my thoughts and plans for the day:)
    Darya Antonyuk
    @shulga_lera that's awesome! I wish I could wake up that early!
    Appliances Choices
    You make her a volleyball rebounder! Perfect for the driveway or yard, this solidly constructed design provides a great opportunity for any volleyball player to practice hitting and perfecting arm swing by themselves.