Best tools for data analytics

Chetan Natesh
10 replies
I had taken a survey of about 130+ people, with answers to about 10 questions. I wanted to know which is best tool to analyse this data and use it create some cool infographics! Is anybody familiar with such tools?

Replies

David Abaev
Databar.ai is good for both sourcing data and then embedding live charts anywhere. Although I'm a co-founder so I'm biased :)
Burak SERPEN
Socialays is a great tool to analyze your social media audience! It has a free app that analyzes your social media comments' sentiment and creates unique insights and reports... Try Socialays for free! 🙌
Chetan Natesh
@brksrpn Can I use it with my LinkedIn connections, please note they are not following me, they are part of my connections, that's it.
Burak SERPEN
@chetan_natesh That's a great idea but no - you can use Socialays with your Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube accounts.
Jonathan Robert
Microsoft Excel is the most powerful tool...Whether you want to learn about personal finance or trade Stocks, Currencies, Commodities and Indices Investor Money will help you.
Amanda Zumwalt
Databar.ai and socialays is good
Gretchen Lucas
The "best" tool can vary from one situation to another. Therefore, it's essential to assess the requirements and constraints of your data analytics project before making a recommendation.