Be honest marketers - Canva: indispensable or overrated?

Jagriti Kumar
6 replies
If not Canva, what tool do you rely on for marketing collateral? I've found Canva to be my top choice, mainly because of how effortlessly I can customize templates.

Replies

Marienelle Cano
Canva is good, for convenience and a last minute designs since it is pre-designed graphics and templates. But I believe there is more than CANVA. Why dont you try Figma
Jagriti Kumar
@marienelle_cano Figma is great, but for social media posts or quick designs I find Canva very easy to use with its templates. Similarly, many of my peers also prefer canva in their small businesses for most of their work.
Natalia Toth
I've heard so much about Canva but personally don't understand how it works. I prefer to create our visuals in Figma, it's such a user-friendly tool and our designer also works there. Excellent collaboration features too
Oliver King
For whatever reason, I find Canva completely unintuitive and very frustrating to use. One of my first hobbies was making forum signatures and website banners in Photoshop way back in middle school; maybe that's why.
Jyoti Daryani
I love Canva because of its user-friendly interface. It makes life easier with tons of elements and templates. While I also use Photoshop and Illustrator, I appreciate Canva's easy-to-use feature, which is its strength!