Be honest marketers - Canva: indispensable or overrated?

Jagriti Kumar
6 replies
If not Canva, what tool do you rely on for marketing collateral? I've found Canva to be my top choice, mainly because of how effortlessly I can customize templates.

Replies

Oliver King
For whatever reason, I find Canva completely unintuitive and very frustrating to use. One of my first hobbies was making forum signatures and website banners in Photoshop way back in middle school; maybe that's why.
Natalia Toth
I've heard so much about Canva but personally don't understand how it works. I prefer to create our visuals in Figma, it's such a user-friendly tool and our designer also works there. Excellent collaboration features too
Marienelle Cano
Canva is good, for convenience and a last minute designs since it is pre-designed graphics and templates. But I believe there is more than CANVA. Why dont you try Figma
Jagriti Kumar
@marienelle_cano Figma is great, but for social media posts or quick designs I find Canva very easy to use with its templates. Similarly, many of my peers also prefer canva in their small businesses for most of their work.
Jyoti Daryani
I love Canva because of its user-friendly interface. It makes life easier with tons of elements and templates. While I also use Photoshop and Illustrator, I appreciate Canva's easy-to-use feature, which is its strength!