• Subscribe
  • Are you willing to be right or to be happy?

Olga iaLOVEnko
    34 replies

Replies

Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    I rather be happy over fighting to be right.
    Aaron hailey
    I will be happy
    Marcus Hubler
    I will be Right
    Alexander Galitsky
    Im happy when Im right 🤗
    Nancy Wright
    Right, being happy is more important than being right all the time! Life's too short to sweat the small stuff. Focus on your own well-being first.
    Olga iaLOVEnko
    @nancywright exactly. You are the most important person to yourself. And you are the only responsible for your happiness
    Lucy Howard
    Can you tell me what you want to say?
    Olga iaLOVEnko
    @lucy_howard it's a question. What is your choice? being right or being happy?
    Ayesha Mughal
    I find that being happy is often more important than being right. It’s easier to maintain good relationships and a positive mindset when you let go of the need to always be correct.
    Bella ciao
    I used to prioritize being right, but I’ve learned that choosing happiness often leads to better outcomes. It’s about finding balance and not letting the need to be correct overshadow the joy of being at peace.
    Olga iaLOVEnko
    @bella__ciao its much harder to be happy with unhappy people around. When you are right, someone is wrong and unhappy because of that. I prefer to leave a person with their opinion or mindset if they are happy with that.
    Ashley James
    I would go for happy. Sometimes being right isn’t worth the stress or conflict, and maintaining a positive outlook is more valuable.
    Mason Derek Holloway
    Focusing on happiness doesn't mean you have to be 'wrong' - often being flexible, open-minded and prioritizing relationships over being 'right' leads to wiser decisions and more happiness in the long run. It's not always either/or!
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    To be happy
    Robert Mills
    i dont understand what you say
    Rajesh Sahni
    I lean towards happiness. Being right can be overrated, especially if it means causing unnecessary conflict.
    Scott Todd
    I used to struggle with this, but I’ve learned that choosing happiness often brings more joy and less regret than sticking to being right.
    Liam leo
    can you tell me briefly what you save
    Leo Henry
    I am happy when i am right or i think this is right
    Ruth Funmilayo
    That's great question! Personally, I’d choose to be happy. Being right is important, but peace of mind and good vibes are worth more to me.
    Kabiru Aliyu
    Happiness for sure! I’ve found that being right doesn’t always lead to satisfaction, but being happy makes everything better.
    kim-hijon
    I would rather be happy. Sometimes letting go of the need to be right leads to a more peaceful and enjoyable life.