• Subscribe
  • Are you really generating good business revenue after launching your product on Product Hunt?

Rohit Joshi
    5 replies

Replies

Max Shearer
    Well I'm currently making next to nothing after going live about a month ago and I'm launching here tomorrow so that could be a good yard stick. I'll let you know in a week's time!
    Rohit Joshi
    YourGPT
    YourGPT
    Launching soon!
    @shearer Best of luck with your launch tomorrow. I am looking forward to hearing how it goes in a week.
    Liam Xavier Callahan
    We launched on PH last year and saw a nice initial surge in signups, but it takes consistent marketing efforts to keep that momentum going and convert free users to paid plans. PH is a great launchpad but just one part of an ongoing growth strategy. Curious what others have experienced?
    Hazel Victoria Ashworth
    We've had some revenue growth since launching on Product Hunt but nothing crazy yet. I think the key is leveraging the initial spike in traffic and interest to build longer-term traction through content marketing, SEO, building partnerships, etc. Curious to hear others' experiences though - anyone have big revenue successes post-PH launch?