• Subscribe
  • Are you interested in keeping all of your good memories on a safe platform dedicated to this?

Anthony Nevo
    3 replies
    Hello everyone, I'm now exploring a new idea about keeping track of our memories (personal and business) I'm thinking about a platform where you can publish your memories. You can also read memories about other people and follow the people you want if you want to keep reading about the new memories of someone. Inside your memories, you can add images or videos. The platform will be clean and simple. No ads, no drama and no noise of social media. You can share your profile with anyone and have one dedicated space where you'll find all of your memories. What do you think?

Replies

Joan Mateo Duarte 🚀
    I've been thinking about making picture books about my life to look at them from time to time. This looks like a promising idea. I do not know if it's a great idea of becoming a social app, maybe something more private (just a suggestion). BeReal and Snapchat make this a really good thing for tracking "memories", and showing you old pictures. Although, it's not good enough for people that want to write about it, don't do it every day, etc. Just throwing some thoughts!
    Philip Snyder
    Delphi — Digital Clone Studio
    Delphi — Digital Clone Studio
    My memories are on Snapchat.
    Cedric
    After the birth of my kids I actually spent some time thinking about this and came up with a list, - memories and moments are so precious it would have to be a non-profit organization (maybe a foundation) but with a separate arm that has an arm's length agreement for monetization. It might follow the icann model of voting - maybe. - it would directly compete with google photos and the like so the tech needs to be really solid (top notch security + lots and lots of backups) - it should be accessible to house all human memories regardless of rich and poor - like google photos it would also require AI to sort out and organize media (if you've ever tried putting together a yearbook of memories you'll know the pain doing it manually) and lots more. I truly feel its a worthy endeavor to think about. Memories, the emotions of time spent, and knowledge to pass on are all we have after we leave this world. It trumps even money or other material assets. Too important to be left to profit driven enterprises. If you ever need help or more thoughts hit me up! Merry Christmas :) p.s oh yea and the people working on it really really have to believe in the mission of safeguarding memories for generations